Welcome to the City of Shakopee's Parks and Recreation Department's online registration. BEFORE you register for classes you will need to set up an account for your household. If this is your first time using our online registration process please follow the steps below to create an account. Once you have setup an account, you will be able to login and register for any of our programs.
If you have already created an account, please click the "Login" button on the top right corner of this page and register for your programs. If you are not sure if you already have an account already call the Community Center, please do not set up a duplicate account.
Dog Licenses can be found by clicking the registration tab.
IF YOU HAVE A COMMUNITY CENTER MEMBERSHIP OR HAVE ONLY REGISTERED IN PERSON PLEASE CALL THE COMMUNITY CENTER 952-233-9500 FOR YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT AND ALL YOU NEED IS TO SET UP A PASSWORD!
FOR FIRST TIME USERS - Follow these quick and easy steps:
1. Click the "Create a Household Account" button on the top right of this page. Please fill out all of the information. PLEASE USE YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS AS YOUR USERNAME. Your password must contain a minimum of 6 characters, including a letter, a symbol and a number.
2. Once you have created your login and password continue to enter your information as the main contact for your household account. The account main contact must be over the age of 18.
3. Add additional members of your household. Make sure you add all of your family members so you can register them for our programs, too.
4. Once you have setup your account you can continue with online registration.
5. Use the “Search for Activities” button to locate your desired activity and add the activity to the shopping cart.
6. You can then use the "Continue Shopping" button to register for more programs or the "Check Out" button to proceed to the "Payment Information" page to enter your credit card information. We accept VISA and MASTERCARD ONLY!
IT'S THAT SIMPLE!
After paying for an activity you will be sent a confirmation receipt via your email address on file. Please print for your records.
Refunds and Returns must be done in person
* Please only set up one account for all members of your family.
**Please remember to choose the correct participant, and not enroll the account holder for your child's class.